Regardless of your title, we are all responsible for the management of sales activities and the people who assist in delivering them. Sales management has been described as a social process involving responsibility for economical and effective actions to achieve the best performance and results for the organization, customers and business partners.
Management is a universal phenomenon. It is sales management which plans and directs the various efforts towards a defined purpose. It is an art of creating an environment in which people can perform and collaborate with others to attain planned goals objectives.
This course is based on 5 foundational building blocks, Planning, Communicating, Executing, Strength Building and Measuring with emphasis on the challenges and opportunities commonly found in the beer, wine and spirits distribution and sales chain.
No matter if your new to the role, or a seasoned veteran, you will leave with a level of excitement and a desired expectation to implement each learned outcome, to maximum best in performance results, while building your long term growth potential.
- What Separates Me from the Rest
- My Role to Inspire Teams and Individuals
- The Understanding of Coaching People and Managing Processes
- Solutions Based Thinking
- The 5 Factors of Planning
- Building Results Driven Goals and Objectives
- The 5 Parts of a Communication Formula
- Letting Them Speak
- The 3 Steps that Deliver Results Every Time
- Empowering People to take Results Ownership
- The 3 Elements of Successful Teams
- What’s Owned, Gets Delivered
- The 5 Performance Measures that Deliver Results
- Give Everyone the Answers to the Test
- The 1 Thing…. that Delivers it all
- It Starts and Ends with Me… You are only 2 Days Away