Fundamentals of Management
3-1/2 hour seminar on the constant challenges of being a manager - balancing the morale and welfare of team members with the demands of the business, delivering plan objectives on time, allocating resources, and evaluating results.
The Fundamentals of Management
Managers are measured and valued according to the performance of the entire team, not just on their personal results. Management is a constant challenge – balancing the morale and welfare of team members with the demands of the business, delivery of plan objectives on time, allocating resources, and evaluating results.
Managers today face a multitude of challenges in a dynamic work environment that requires focused and professional management practices. This seminar is designed to provide strategic management techniques to promote efficiency and productivity, while bringing out the absolute best in individuals and teams.
- Deepen Understanding of What it Means to be a Manager
- Understand How to Communicate Clear Directions & Expectations
- Motivate Teams and Individuals
- Assess, Manage & Coach Employee Performance
- Prepare & Deliver Effective Feedback & Evaluations
- Monitor Progress of Others & Redirect Efforts when Goals Change or are Met
- Be Accessible to Provide Assistance, Handle Conflicts & Support Individuals & Teams
- Welcome & Introductions
- Characteristics of a Manager
- Foundation Building Blocks
- Coaching for Performance
- Managing for Results
- Getting out of the Way